Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Welcome! Living with faith, not worry.

Hello! Well, I've finally jumped on board with the blogging world. It's late at night, nearing bedtime, and after a long fight with country livin' internet, hopefully this first post will be close to my own expectations.

I went back and forth on whether or not to name my blog something that isn't quite true yet. My DH just recently began the police academy, so we have yet to take the final steps in becoming a LEO and LEOW. But after 5 long years, we are at a point where we feel we should be. And so I decided I couldn't let the fear of failure stand in the way of something as simple as naming my blog. Fear of putting something out there in the world that MIGHT not happen. That I MIGHT be devastated about, or worse, embarassed. So many unknowns. So many worries. So I decided to face those anxieties and those fears head on with the faith that my God will not let us down. That He is bigger. He is more than my worries and more than my fears.

So I named my blog what I wanted to name my blog. Not something based off the fears Satan would have planted firmly in my mind, if allowed that chance.

Hopefully throughout my blogging journey I will be able to share with you all not only my journey with God, but to also share tips from my journey as a crunchy momma.

Well its well past bedtime for Mr. T, so I'm out. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment