Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"There's a snake in the car!!"

Yes, that's right. These are the exact words that came flying out of my mouth last weekend when (thank God) Mr. G was home. We were loading everyone into the car, and when I opened the passenger car door, I saw a snake slither its way under the front passenger seat. And I'm not talking garden snake here, people. I'm talking a legitimate "I can't believe it was not a rattle snake" snake.

As soon I see it I say "Get T out of the car now! There's a snake in the car!!" Luckily, he wasn't finished being buckled in, so it was a quick exit. And Mr. G was, in the process of trying to kill it, able to get it to exit through somewhere under the passenger dashboard, out through the engine.

Now, you may be wondering "Who has a snake in their car??" and I'll let you in on a little secret....Someone who has been fighting a mouse living in their car, does. Yes. I have been fighting, for months, a mouse living in my car. It is as annoying as you can imagine.

Well, at least there is an explanation for my slithery friend, right? And you may be wondering "Well....did he catch it??"

No. Worthless snake.

I'll admit, the part in all this that really gets under my skin is when I wonder..."Did I drive to work and back with a snake in the back seat of my car??"


No comments:

Post a Comment